Why Huper Optik Window Films?
What Is Nano-ceramic?
Ceramics are tough and stable materials. Due to their ability to withstand adverse conditions, nano-ceramics are used in NASA's space program directly on the shuttles, integrated circuit component chips and even in industrial drill bits and cutting tools. The Huper Optik Ceramic coating has intrinsic solar selectivity originating from its unique molecular structure. Nano-ceramics are atomic-fine, equivalent to 0.000000001m, discrete optical coatings that are deposited through reactive plasma processes. They are therefore able to reject more heat and, being ceramic, Huper Optik Ceramic films are also more durable than any other window films.
Why Huper Optik Ceramic Series?
- World's first patented nano-ceramic technology
- Superb durability
- resistance to salt content environment
- High total solar energy rejection
- High ultraviolet rejection; greater than 99%
- 100% dye-free and 100% metal-free
- Scratch-resistant hardcoat
- Natural tone with low reflectivity
Ceramic Series Benefits
- Residential limited lifetime and commercial fifteen-year limited product warranty
- Increases comfort, leading to a cooler interior
- Reduces glare and fading to interior upholstery
- Saves energy by reducing fuel/electricity consumption
- Protects against sun-related skin problems
- Enhances safety with improved glass shatter resistance
- Enhances overall aesthetics with a soft neutral shade
Huper Optik Ceramic films utilize German technology to create the world's first nano-ceramic solar control films for the window film industry. Employing advanced techniques and enhanced process control, the manufacturing process involves depositing fine ceramic coatings onto ultraclear films to transform the end product into a high performance heat, glare and ultra-violet light barrier. This patented technology is unique to Huper Optik, enabling our films to easily outperform all conventional dyed, metallic and powder-coated films available on the market today, while maintaining a clear view.